Which of the following is NOT a firewall rule parameter?
Visibility is not a firewall rule parameter. Firewall rules are typically defined based on parameters such as:
- Protocol: the type of network traffic that the rule applies to, such as TCP, UDP, or ICMP
- Port: the specific port number that the rule applies to
- Source: the IP address or network range that the traffic originates from
- Destination: the IP address or network range that the traffic is destined for
- Action: whether to allow or block the traffic that matches the rule
Other parameters that may be included in firewall rules include:
- Interface: the network interface that the rule applies to
- Time: the time of day or week that the rule is in effect
- Context: additional information about the traffic, such as the application or process that generated it, or the user that initiated it
So, “Visibility” is not a firewall rule parameter.